Harmonic is a next generation technology for high performing building envelopes of all kinds. Created by Feris Build Tech, Harmonic has been elegantly engineered using two core materials: light gauge steel (offered in a range of thicknesses), and expanded polystyrene (EPS).
Harmonic is a modular, customizable, prefabricated building envelope system that is the structure, the insulation, and the vapour/moisture barrier all in one.
What makes Harmonic different?
One important distinction to make is that Harmonic is not a SIP (structural insulated panel). In fact, one could say that Harmonic is light years beyond SIPs.
1. Harmonic offers a complete, high performing building envelope (floor, walls, and roof). Harmonic is not a cookie cutter single wall panel that you will find with SIPs.
2. Superior thermal performance – Harmonic has eliminated thermal bridging through Feris’ proprietary technology and manufacturing process. This is a game changer. Harmonic is 88% more efficient* compared to an equivalent wood frame build.
3. Superior structural performance – Harmonic uses high quality galvanized light gauge steel in a range of thicknesses to achieve the required engineered specification.
4. No moisture problems – using industry leading, high performing EPS, Harmonic has solved the moisture problems that have plagued construction with wood and many SIPs. Harmonic is mold, mildew, and pest resistant.
5. Design Flexibility and Customization – with Harmonic, design build professionals can create architecturally significant buildings with features such as radius walls and cathedral ceilings
6. Precision fabrication enables precision construction – with Harmonic, achieving “zero live tolerance” is a real thing. This level of precision in Harmonic’s fabrication process eliminates errors and inefficiencies during construction.
for the ENVIRONMENT
MORE EFFICIENT, LONGER LASTING. LESS WASTE.
The efficiency of a Feris Harmonic build significantly reduces energy consumption and carbon emissions for life - by as much as 50% per year.
(Hot 2000 Energy Modelling Study)
A home built with Feris Harmonic will have greater than twice the expected lifetime compared to one built with traditional materials.
Our precise manufacturing process drastically reduces on-site waste compared to traditional building methods.